- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Two vets from ABC’s All My Children will be making their way back to their old stomping grounds before it says its final farewell.
Alexa Havins, currently on Starz’s Torchwood: Miracle Day, and real-life husband Justin Bruening will reprise their roles as Babe Chandler and Jamie Martin on the daytime drama this September. Both will appear in several episodes.
Havins was nominated for a Daytime Emmy in 2005 for her role, which she played from 2003-2007. In 2008, Babe was injured after several tornadoes hit Pine Valley, which ultimately ended in her death.
Bruening began playing Tad and Brooke’s son in 2003 before departing in 2007, when his character left to work at an AIDS clinic in Africa.
All My Children was one of two ABC daytime soaps that was canceled, the other being One Life to Live. All My Children will air its final episode on Friday, Sept. 23. Several actors who got their starts on the soap have signed on to return, including Josh Duhamel, Eva La Rue, Carol Burnett and Leven Rambin. One Life to Live is set to end in January 2012.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day