- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fox’s Touch is welcoming another 24 alum and a Titanic survivor to its ranks.
The Kiefer Sutherland starrer has tapped Mykelti Williamson and Frances Fisher for recurring roles on its upcoming second season, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Williamson, who played Brian Hastings on 24, will portray LAPD Detective Lang, who’s described as having seen it all and possessing a keen sense for the truth. His credits also include Justified and Forrest Gump.
Fisher, who played Kate Winslet’s snobby mother in Titanic, will play Nicole Farington, the ultra-competent head of Aster Corps. Her credits include Unforgiven, House of Sand and Fog and The Shield.
Touch, which returns to the Fox schedule on Friday, Feb. 1 at 9 p.m., has added a roster of new faces for season two, including Lukas Haas, Saxon Sharbino, Greg Ellis, Said Taghmaoui, Adam Campbell and Ray Santiago, among others.
Williamson is repped by Innovative; Fisher is with Greene & Associates and Sanders Armstrong.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day