- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Is there a 24 alum who hasn’t landed a spot on the upcoming second season of Fox’s Touch?
D.B. Sweeney, who played chief contractor Mark Bledsoe on the Kiefer Suthlerland starrer, has booked a recurring role on the sophomore drama from Tim Kring, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
The Cutting Edge alum will play Tanner, a threatening, authoritative, forceful and fierce ex-military guy who’s an enforcer for Aster Corps on Touch, becoming the latest 24 grad to appear on the series.
Sweeney joins fellow 24 stars Mykelti Williamson (Brian “Bluetooth” Hastings), Annie Wersching (Renee Walker) and John Boyd (Arlo Glass), among others, who have appeared on the series.
Sweeney, whose credits include Castle, The Closer and The Event, joins a season two cast that includes Maria Bello, Frances Fisher, Lukas Haas, Saxon Sharbino, Greg Ellis, Said Taghmaoui, Adam Campbell and Ray Santiago, among others. He’s repped by Buchwald/Fortitude and Rain Management Group.
Touch returns Feb. 1 at 9 p.m. on Fox.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Last Week Tonight With John Oliver
The Flight Attendant