- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kiefer Sutherland is getting a visit from an old 24 friend on the second season of Fox’s Touch.
John Boyd, who starred as Arlo Glass on the eighth season of 24, has booked a recurring role on the second-year drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively. In addition, Inception‘s Dileep Rao has boarded the series.
Boyd will recur as Kase, a brilliant math and algorithm researcher who is Calvin’s (Lukas Haas) college friend and close confidant. Rao, whose credits also include Avatar, will be a recurring guest star and play Vikash Nayar, a wealthy and influential shareholder at Aster Corp.
The duo joins an expanding roster for the second season of the Tim Kring drama. Lost‘s Said Taghmaoui, Adam Campbell and Ray Santiago also will recur on Touch, with Haas, Saxon Sharbino and Greg Ellis coming aboard as series regulars.
Boyd (Suits, Law & Order) is repped by APA and Circle of Confusion; Rao (Drag Me to Hell) is with TalentWorks, Gallant Management and Sloane Offer.
Touch‘s second season returns in its new night and time at 8 p.m. Friday, Oct. 26, on Fox.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day