- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After being briefly sidelined by X Factor encores, Gordon Ramsay‘s Fox mainstay, Kitchen Nightmares, will see its delayed return on Oct. 26.
The network announced Thursday that the fifth season of the Friday series will debut in its Friday 8 p.m. slot later in the month, with trips to troubled restaurants in Brooklyn, Boston, Pittsburgh and the suburbs of Los Angeles and Cleveland.
Also of note: Touch, Kiefer Sutherland‘s midseason drama from earlier in the year, is returning to the schedule in January.
Though the network had previously announced that Touch would air at 9 p.m. on Fridays, following the final run of Fringe, no mention has been made of an exact date or time.
Touch‘s old time slot, Mondays at 9 p.m., is currently occupied by the low-rated Mob Doctor. The struggling freshman dropped to just a 1.0 rating with adults 18-49 during its third episode earlier this week.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day