- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ron Rifkin is about to meet his destiny.
The Alias alum has booked a religious role on Fox’s Touch, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively. Rifkin will play Isaac, an imposing rabbi and true believer in destiny who wears a black suit with a Tallit shawl, Tzitzit of gold Shamash and gold yarmulke.
PHOTOS: Broadcast TV’s Returning Shows 2012-13
Rifkin, who played big bad Arvin Sloane on Alias, will appear in Touch‘s second season finale in the spring.
The Brothers & Sisters actor becomes the latest addition on the growing second-season cast of the Kiefer Sutherland drama, joining 24 grads D.B. Sweeney, Mykelti Williamson, Annie Wersching, John Boyd and Maria Bello, Frances Fisher, Lukas Haas and Saxon Sharbino, among others.
Rifkin is repped by Innovative. Touch debuts with a two-hour premiere Friday, Feb. 8 on Fox.
Email: Lesley.Goldberg@thr.com; Twitter: @Snoodit
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day