- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NBC on Monday announced the first three hosts for Saturday Night Live‘s 41st season.
Miley Cyrus will kick off the season Oct. 3, followed by Trainwreck‘s Amy Schumer (Oct. 10) and Tracy Morgan (Oct. 17).
For Cyrus, this will be her third time hosting. The singer-actress segues from her Aug. 30 hosting gig at the MTV Video Music Awards to SNL.
Schumer, meanwhile, will make her hosting debut a week before her HBO comedy special Amy Schumer: Live From the Apollo bows.
Former SNL castmember Morgan, meanwhile, will return for his second time as host. The SNL gig will mark one of the 30 Rock alum’s first televised appearances since the June 2014 car crash that claimed the life of his longtime friend James McNair.
Musical guests will be announced later. Morgan tweeted the below reaction to the news on Monday.
Stoked to be going home…#SNL
— Tracy Morgan (@RealTracyMorgan) August 17, 2015
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day