- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A version of this story first appeared in the Oct. 2 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine. To receive the magazine, click here to subscribe.
New couple alert: Transparent actors Bradley Whitford and Amy Landecker are dating, sources tell THR.
However, the two — together since this summer — didn’t meet while filming because their characters don’t share any scenes (Whitford plays Jeffrey Tambor’s cross-dressing friend Marcy in flashbacks, while Landecker is a breakout series regular star, playing Sarah, the older daughter of Tambor’s character, Maura Pfefferman).
Whitford and Landecker were together at the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences’ Performers Nominee Reception Sept. 19 and Amazon Prime’s postshow shindig at the Standard Downtown. But they actually made their red-carpet debut as a couple on Sept. 12 at the Creative Arts Emmys, where Whitford was honored with an Emmy for outstanding guest actor for his work on the Jill Soloway-created Transparent.
Whitford was previously married to Jane Kaczmarek. The two divorced in 2010 and have three children together. Landecker was previously married to Jackson Lynch and they have one child.
Reps for Whitford and Landecker could not be reached for comment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day