- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Trevor Noah is suggesting an unusual way to experience the Benghazi hearings.
During Thursday’s episode, the Daily Show host showed footage of the most recent hearing, in which Hillary Clinton was asked to give details of the 2012 attacks in Libya.
Noah pointed out that the latest hearing lasted 10 hours. “That’s like a whole season of television that the House Select Committee just dropped on us, like they were Netflix or something,” he joked. “And I watched all of it because I don’t just Benghazi — I binge-ghazi.”
Noah mocked the fact that this is the eighth major committee investigation into the attacks. “I’m just saying, maybe you should wonder if you’re overdoing it if you have more sequels than The Fast and the Furious,” Noah said.
The host then showed a promo for director Michael Bay’s upcoming film about Benghazi. “Bravo, Congress: You’re the only institution that can spend more money on something with no plot than Michael Bay,” Noah cracked.
“Actually, I take that back — Michael Bay has hits,” he added.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day