- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A network spokesperson confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that Scott Foley has been cast to play a major role in Season 4’s finale, as first reported by TVLine.com. If HBO picks up the series for Season 5, Foley is expected to resume the role as a recurring character.
Foley most recently played the recurring role of Henry on ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy, who marries Kim Raver’s Teddy for health insurance. True Blood’s summer shooting schedule shouldn’t keep the actor from accepting an open invite from Grey’s EP Shonda Rhimes to return in the fall.
Foley has also starred in The Unit, Felicity, and he has guest-starred on Cougar town. He recently shot a pilot for CBS called The Doctor, but the network didn’t pick it up for the fall.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day