- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Big Bang Theory is about to get its first fangirl.
As first reported by TV Line, Ford’s Alice will meet Sheldon (Jim Parsons), Leonard (Johnny Galecki), Raj (Kunal Nayyar) and Howard (Simon Helberg) at Comic Center of Pasadena, the gang’s regular comic book shop in the Oct. 27 episode.
While who Ford will mix it up with is unclear, executive producer Steve Molaro told THR at the Emmys on Sunday that Raj will have some “interesting love interests” this season. Could Ford be next for the burgeoning ladies’ man?
Ford most notably played the Trinity Killer’s (John Lithgow) daughter on Showtime’s Dexter and is hot off a guest turn on HBO’s True Blood as Bill’s (Stephen Moyer) distant relative/love interest.
In more nerdy news, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has launched The Big Bang Theory: Mystic Warlords of Ka’a, a new game playable on Facebook that’s based on the role playing game featured on the series from Chuck Lorre and Bill Prady.
The Big Bang Theory’s fifth season premieres Thursday on CBS.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day