- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
There’s just a few episodes left and if you were wondering when Scott Foley would show up, then let the finger-tapping stop now.
The Unit star and Felicity alum appears on the Season 4 finale airing Sept. 11. His character, Patrick, will reunite with his old military buddy, Terry (Todd Lowe).
“He was Terry’s platoon leader in Iraq,” creator Alan Ball tells TVLine, which posted the photo of Foley in the role first. “So they [share] a military history.”
The appearance will kick off a storyline between Patrick and Terry that extends into the next season. We’re a bit scared by that prospect as it seems Terry has gotten over his post-traumatic stress from his Gulf war days. Will Patrick bring those memories back?
Oh, and Grey’s Anatomy fans shouldn’t worry. Exec producer Shonda Rhimes tells the site that he’s definitely returning to the ABC series next season where he plays Teddy’s (Kim Raver) husband.
Take a look at a photo from Foley’s debut episode on the vamp series below.
True Blood airs Sundays at 9 p.m. on HBO.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day