- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
He may just be the creepiest member of True Blood’s Vampire Authority — because he looks harmless, but is quite the opposite.
The Hollywood Reporter has learned that Jacob Hopkins has landed the recurring role as the final member of True Blood’s highest vampire governing body, the Vampire Authority.
Hopkins plays Alexander Drew, one of the Authority’s chancellors who was turned to darkness at the age of 9-years-old. Alexander is described as an impetuous vamp who likes to taunt those around him.
He joins SVU star Cristopher Meloni, Spartacus actor Peter Mensah, and General Hospital and Cougar Town actress Carolyn Hennesy on the Authority.
The young actor has appeared on How I Met Your Mother. Also, he played a small role in the 2011 film Priest – which True Blood’s Stephen Moyer starred in. Small world.
He is repped by Strong Management and Osbrink Talent Agency.
Season 5 is currently in production and premieres this summer on HBO.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day