- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The HBO marketing onslaught for the upcoming fifth season of its supernatural series, True Blood, continues. The cable channel just released 12 new character posters, including one of new series regular Christopher Meloni.
Meloni plays the extremely powerful and ancient vampire Roman, the guardian of the governing body for all vampires, the Vampire Authority. He’s also the mastermind behind the mainstreaming movement, which aimed to integrate vampires into human society. Clearly, the events of the past two seasons have endangered his work, eh?
On season five, showrunner Alan Ball says that Roman holds Eric (Alexander Skarsgard) and Bill’s (Stephen Moyer) fates in his hands.
The 12 posters also include returning stars Skarsgard, Moyer, Anna Paquin and Joe Manganiello with the tagline, “Everything is at stake.” Click here to take a look at the gallery.
And watch the latest preview featuring Meloni below.
True Blood’s fifth season begins on Sunday, June 10 at 9 p.m. on HBO.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day