- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After Episode 2, we learned that Crystal (Lindsay Pulsipher) is looking to Jason to help re-populate Hotshot with little werepanthers. We also watched as Eric (Alexander Skarsgard) found out what happens when one messes with witches. And now that we know that Bill (Stephen Moyer) is the new vampire king of Louisiana, what exactly does that role mean for him?
Here’s the official description for Sunday’s episode:
Episode #39 (S4, Ep. 3): “If You Love Me, Why Am I Dyin’?,” Sunday, July 10
Sookie makes a deal with Eric, and reconnects with Alcide (Joe Manganiello); Bill punishes an errant vampire and counsels a guilt-ridden Jessica; Jason is cast as a reluctant savior; Tommy (Marshall Allman) eyes a scam and alienates Sam; Marnie (Fiona Shaw) flexes her newfound powers; Pam (Kristin Bauer van Straten) delivers an ultimatum to Lafayette (Nelsan Ellis), Tara (Rutina Wesley) and Jesus (Kevin Alejandro); Eric spoils Sookie’s faerie reunion.
Written by Alan Ball; directed by David Petrarca.
Watch the preview videos below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day