- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Carrie Preston is heading back to court.
Preston is slated to guest star as as Elsbeth Tascioni in Episode 307. Preston first checked in to the Juliana Margulies-Chris Noth starrer for two episodes during Season 1 as a member of Peter’s legal team.
While Preston is confirmed to guest star in the episode, sources say there’s a strong chance her time with Emmy-nominated drama will expand during its upcoming third season.
Preston begins filming next week. She is repped by Innovative Artists and Sanders Armstrong Caserta Management.
Preston’s return comes a day after CBS announced that Michael J. Fox would reprise his Emmy-nominated role as Louis Canning, the shrewd litigator who goes head to head with Alicia (Margulies). He’s slated for multiple episodes as well.
True Blood wrapped its season Sunday. The Good Wife returns in its new time slot Sunday, Sept. 25.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day