- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Obviously, it must have something to do with Russell Edgington’s (Denis O’Hare) return. But as themes go in True Blood, they seem to apply to everyone. So, what things can yet still be uncovered next season?
Other than Russell’s return, here are four more suggestions as to what won’t stay buried on Season 5.
2. Sookie’s (Anna Paquin) fairy friends and family. We know there’s always more to learn about the waitress’s past. The news that fairy Claude returns for next season (recast with actor Giles Matthey), and he must have a reason for coming back.
3. What’s Terry’s war buddy up to? Patrick (Scott Foley) first appeared in the Season 4 finale and we know he recurs next season. What does he know and why did he pop back up in to Terry’s (Todd Lowe) life now?
4. The Vampire Authority is staffing up. Last season, we saw the vampire politics go haywire in Bon Temps and its surrounding towns, but we know the show is staffing up on ancient vampires. And they’ll probably want to regain the control their underlings have lost.
5. Werewolves out for blood. Marcus’ (Dan Buran) violent demise last season may carry some consequences. We hear the series has cast his mom with My Name Is Earl’s Dale Dickey. What could she want?
That’s just the tip of the iceberg of the things that possibly won’t stay buried next season. What are your thoughts?
Watch the new teaser below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day