- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NBC’s Chicago Fire is adding to its ranks.
True Blood and The Killing alum Michelle Forbes has joined the second season of the Dick Wolf drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Forbes will play Gail McLeod, a high-ranking consultant with the State Fire Marshal’s Office, who keeps a sharp eye on budgets and performance at the city’s firehouses. And 51 is definitely under her microscope.
Forbes, whose credits include playing Mitch Larsen for two seasons on AMC’s The Killing and a memorable role as the bonkers Maryann Forrester on HBO’s True Blood is repped by UTA and Hofflund/Polone.
Chicago Fire, from Wolf, Matt Olmstead, Danielle Gelber, Michael Brandt, Derek Haas, Joe Chappelle and Peter Jankowski, returns on a new night and time Sept. 24 at 10 p.m. on NBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy