- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Turner International India announced the appointment of Rohit Bhandari as senior director and network head for its English entertainment portfolio, which includes HBO and WB.
Bhandari’s appointment is effective immediately and he will be based at Turner’s Mumbai office, replacing outgoing executive Dhawal Katkar. Bhandari’s two decade-plus career in television and advertising includes stints at Sony Entertainment Television’s AXN and Animax channels in India and Singapore.
He will report to Turner’s senior vp and MD for South Asia, Siddharth Jain, who said in a statement, “We’re really pleased to have Rohit on board in this key position as we continue to grow our leadership in the English entertainment genre.”
HBO’s premium ad-free channel, HBO Defined, will premiere the upcoming fifth season of Game of Thrones here simultaneously with its U.S. and global airing on April 13 across 170 countries.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day