- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TV Guide Network has gone ahead and ordered a New Kids on the Block docuseries.
Rock This Boat: New Kids on the Block is an eight-episode effort that follows a weeklong “vacation of a lifetime” where fans spend time at sea with members of the 1980s boy band. If that’s not all, the network has also ordered a 30-minute casting special.
The series joins previously announced reality shows The Sorrentinos, centered on former Jersey Shore star Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino, and the 14-episode Unusually Thicke, revolving around Alan Thicke and his family, including son Robin. Watch! TV is a behind-the-scenes special centered on CBS’ Watch! Magazine.
In development are Sing It On, described as a “real-life Pitch Perfect,” which follows collegiate a cappella groups competing in the U.S.; Soap Town, following ex-daytime/primetime soap stars as they attempt to produce a primetime serial drama to star in; and Jet to the Set, detailing TV and film locations across the country.
Returning shows and specials include Big Brother: After Dark, PopSugar Now and The Story Behind.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day