- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TV Land has pinned executive vp stripes on two longtime executives.
Jaclyn Rann Cohen has been upped to executive vp program strategy and acquisitions, while Kim Rosenblum has been named executive vp marketing and creative.
Both executives were part of the original team that launched TV Land in 1996. They report to network president Larry Jones.
Cohen will continue to be responsible for purchasing off-net series and movies as well as provide strategic direction into the scheduling of all TV Land programming, on-air interstitials and integrated marketing opportunities for TV Land.
Rosenblum is responsible for all off-channel marketing, including consumer and trade advertising, media planning, consumer products, consumer promotions and ad sales marketing. She will also continue as the network’s creative director and oversee TV Land’s on-air and off-air creative as well as sponsor integrations.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day