- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
2 Broke Girls made its early return to the schedule on Thursday night. Moving from Mondays for the first time since its 2011 premiere, the show was reasonably steady in the new time slot — averaging a 2.0 rating among adults 18-49 and 7.7 million viewers. That was with local preemptions for the Buffalo Bills vs. New York Jets game in New York, so all of CBS’ scores for the night are somewhat inflated.
CBS’ night also included new episodes of The Big Bang Theory (3.8 adults), Life in Pieces (2.3 adults), Mom (2.0 adults) and Elementary (1.3 adults) — all lifted from last week, save Big Bang, and all likely to go down when adjustments come in.
ABC’s dramatic trio of Grey’s Anatomy (2.2 adults), Scandal (2.2 adults) and How to Get Away With Murder (1.9 adults) were all steady with last week.
On NBC, Heroes Reborn dropped two-tenths of a point to a 1.1 rating among adults 18-49. That was before even episodes of The Blacklist (1.4 adults) and The Player (0.7 adults).
On Fox, both Bones (1.1 adults) and Sleepy Hollow (0.9 adults) were also unchanged from their previous episodes, as were The Vampire Diaries (0.6 adults) and The Originals (0.4 adults) on The CW.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day