- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NBC earned a predictable victory on Monday night, with a steady outing of The Blacklist closing its runaway freshman season with a 2.6 rating among adults 18-49. That followed an even episode of The Voice (3.0 adults), making for nightly hauls of a 2.8 rating in the key demo and 10.8 million viewers.
Dancing With the Stars (2.2 adults) recouped three-tenths of a point from last week’s hit — and Castle (2.0 adults), steady with last year’s finale, improved four-tenths of a point for its closer. ABC topped among total viewers (12.7 million) and posted an average 2.1 rating with adults 18-49.
Inching up from its last original outing, Bones (1.6 adults) led into a dipping 24: Live Another Day. After last week’s hyped two-hour premiere, 24 (2.0 adults) lost six-tenths of a point. Fox brought in an average 1.8 rating with adults 18-49 and 6.3 million viewers.
A repeat of 2 Broke Girls led into a further fatigued Friends With Better Lives (1.5 adults). (The midseason freshman was canceled last week, so it doesn’t matter now.) Mike & Molly (2.0 adults), the night’s only other original on CBS, improved three-tenths of a point. CBS took a 1.3 rating in the demo and 5.2 million viewers.
The series finale of Star-Crossed closed with a 0.4 rating on The CW.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day