- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ABC’s comedy block is was largely improved on Wednesday night after going head-to-head with The Voice last week. The growth helped propel the network to a nightly win among adults 18-49.
The Middle (2.2 adults) and The Goldbergs (2.4 adults) each posted three-tenths of a point improvement in the key demo, while Modern Family (3.7 adults) rebounded half of a point from its live-plus-same day season low. Black-ish (2.6 adults) and Nashville (1.5 adults) held steady.
Stalker (1.7 adults) saw substantial improvement on CBS, climbing three-tenths of a point, after steady outings of Survivor (2.4 adults) and Criminal Minds (2.3 adults). CBS topped the rest of the pack in total viewers.
Over on NBC, both Law & Order: SVU (1.8 adults) and Chicago PD (1.6 adults) dropped six-tenths of a point after last week’s crossover boost. The Mysteries of Laura returned with a steady 1.4 rating in the key demo.
The rest of the broadcast fare was all steady with last week — with Hell’s Kitchen (1.5 adults) and Red Band Society (0.9 adults) airing on Fox, and the CW screening new outings of Arrow (0.9 adults) and The 100 (0.6 adults).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day