- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
America’s Got Talent held up reasonably well against increased competition on Tuesday night, outshining a special installment of The Bachelorette on ABC.
The NBC reality show, after a steady return last week, was down 15 percent — though that 2.2 rating among adults 18-49 still made it the highest-rated program of the night. 10 o’clock neighbor Maya & Marty slipped some in its second outing. The variety show dropped 20 percent for a 1.2 rating among adults 18-49. That made it No. 2 in the hour, as ABC saw a 20/20 special pop.
Robin Roberts’ sitdown with Bobby Brown averaged a 1.4 rating among adults 18-49 and 5.6 million viewers, easily making it the best showing for 20/20 in months. It followed a two-hour Bachelorette, even with Monday’s outing, which trailed America’s Got Talent with a 2.0 rating in the key demo.
Fox was the only other network with all originals, airing steady episodes of Hotel Hell (0.7 adults) and Coupled (0.5 adults).
CBS offered up a new episode of Person of Interest to the tune of a 1.0 rating in the key demo.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day