- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ABC devoted an entire hour to Diane Sawyer‘s recent interview with Hillary Clinton. The 9 p.m. special averaged just a 1.0 rating among adults 18-49 — but did pull in 6.1 million viewers, making it one of the night’s most-watched broadcasts.
It was sandwiched between a recap special for The Bachelorette (0.9 adults) and a dipping episode of Mistresses (0.9 adults).
The big winner of Monday, again, was American Ninja Warrior. Though off two-tenths of a point from last week’s showing with a 1.7 rating with adults under 50, it was still enough to be broadcast’s top performer of the night in the key demo.
Fox tied NBC for the night with an average 1.5 rating with adults 18-49, coming out on top in total viewers with 5.5 million. MasterChef (1.5 adults) and 24: Live Another Day (1.6 adults) were down a respective three- and two-tenths of a point.
48 Hours (0.9 adults) fell three-tenths of a point on CBS. And on The CW, Whose Line Is It Anyway? (0.7 adults) was up two-tenths and enjoyed its biggest audience of the season (1.92 million viewers). Beauty and the Beast (0.3 adults) was off just a tenth.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day