- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
With the fall television season approaching, it was a mixed bag for the Labor Day holiday.
Fox and NBC shared the Monday victory with a 1.6 average in primetime among adults 18-49 on the strength of Masterchef (5.4 million, 1.9) and American Ninja Warrior (5.8 million, 1.9), respectively. The programs were the top rated in primetime and both were steady.
Fox’s Hotel Hell (3.9 million, 1.3), however, slipped three-tenths following Masterchef. NBC’s Running Wild With Bear Grylls (3.9 million, 0.9) was down a tad from its most recent original in mid-August.
ABC’s Bachelor in Paradise (4.7 million, 1.2) dropped another tenth, while the finale of Mistresses (3.5 million, 0.8) drew its largest audience in three weeks, though it was down a tenth in the ratings from the penultimate episode.
CBS’ fall preview drew 4.7 million viewers and a 0.8 rating following a Big Bang Theory repeat while an original Under the Dome (6.3 million, 1.2) slipped another two-tenths.
The CW’s America’s Next Top Model (1.3 million, 0.4) was even.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day