- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
American Ninja Warrior notched another season high Monday.
With Nielsen numbers starting to trickle in after a Hurricane Irma-induced delay, the NBC reality competition emerged as Monday’s top show with a 1.6 rating in the adults 18-49 demo — a new season high. Warrior also pulled in an average of 6.3 million viewers, the show’s largest audience since August 2016.
Warrior‘s impressive outing helped NBC to best the other broadcast networks. The network also had a steady outing of supernatural drama Midnight, Texas (0.7 adults).
(NBC’s New Orleans station was preempted by football.)
On ABC, Bachelor in Paradise wrapped its, ahem, eventful fourth season steady from last week, drawing a 1.3 rating. A new episode of To Tell the Truth (0.7) was flat.
So You Think You Can Dance (0.6 adults) was also even for Fox.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Fien Print