- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
America’s Got Talent was tops once again Wednesday night.
Wednesday’s live results show averaged a 2.0 rating among adults 18-49, making it the top broadcast of the night.
In addition to NBC’s continued success in the unscripted space this summer (also see World of Dance), the network seems to be finding a bright spot with scripted comedy Marlon. The Marlon Wayans multicam showed impressive retention for the second week in a row, remaining even from last week’s back-to-back episodes with a 1.2 and 1.0 rating at 9 p.m. and 9:30 p.m., respectively.
However, second place for the evening went to CBS’ Big Brother (1.8 adults), which was flat from the most recent Wednesday installment. Scripted drama Salvation was also steady with a 0.6 rating.
Fox tied for top evening honors with NBC thanks to MasterChef, which rose with two back-to-back episodes. The two hourlong installments drew a 1.1 rating at 8 p.m. and a 1.3 rating at 9 p.m.
A special edition of 20/20 centered on Hurricane Harvey drew a 0.7 rating on ABC.
The CW aired a special showing of CW Seed series Vixen (0.2 adults) at 8 p.m.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day