- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’s still good news for The CW this week, following Tuesday’s five-year highs with the premiere of The Flash with a strong return for its parent series. Arrow nabbed a 1.0 rating among adults 18-49 and 2.8 million viewers on Wednesday night. In the key demo, that’s an 11 percent improvement from last fall’s premiere.
On ABC, The Middle (2.0 adults), The Goldbergs (2.2 adults) and Nashville (1.5 adults) all held steady with last week. Sandwiched in between, a small dip (three-tenths) for Modern Family didn’t hinder Black-ish. After Family hit the night’s highest rating, a 3.4 with adults 18-49, Black-ish improved two-tenths of a point from last week with a 2.8 rating in the demo.
CBS aired a steady episode of Survivor (2.5 adults), while Criminal Minds (2.3 adults) fell four-tenths of a point and Stalker (1.7 adults) dropped three-tenths from its premiere. The latter was still strong enough to top the 10 p.m. hour.
Ahead of steady outings of Law & Order: SVU (1.7 adults) and Chicago P.D. (1.5 adults), The Mysteries of Laura (1.3 adults) was down 13 percent from last week.
Hell’s Kitchen held last week’s 1.4 rating among adults 18-49, but Red Band Society was off two-tenths of a point for a 0.9 rating in the demo for its live-plus-same-day showing.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day