- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Easter Sunday meant ratings drops for most of broadcast television. The night, which also faced competition from AMC’s The Walking Dead, saw double-digit declines for many series.
Little Big Shots was still the easy winner for the night, but the NBC series suffered its first significant drop in the key demo: seven-tenths of a ratings point. The series averaged a 1.9 rating among adults 18-49, before The Carmichael Show (1.0 adults) and Crowded (0.8 adults) also slipped. Hollywood Game Night held steady with a 0.7 rating in the key demo.
After CBS stalwart 60 Minutes slipped from last week’s NCAA boost, grabbing a 0.8 rating with adults 18-49, Madam Secretary (1.0 adults), The Good Wife (0.9 adults) and Elementary (0.8 adults) were all mostly steady with the previous week.
On ABC, with a steady Once Upon a Time (1.0 adults) as a lead-in, both The Family (0.6 adults) and Quantico (0.9 adults) also mostly held. Fox repeated Grease Live! to the tune of a 0.4 rating among adults 18-49.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day