- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Bachelor continues to slip, according to Monday’s fast affiliate ratings, but that didn’t stop ABC from edging out a block of CBS repeats for the top score among adults 18-49 last night.
ABC won the night in the demo and total viewers, with a 2.2 rating and just a shade over 8 million viewers. The Bachelor held onto a 2.2 in 18-49-ers in its two hours and actually gained in viewers at 9:00 p.m. Castle was up 15 percent from its December season low to a 2.3 rating.
CBS repeats fared the second strongest of any network, with a repeat of 2 Broke Girls pulling in the night’s highest score among adults 18-49, a 2.4 rating. The net averaged a 2.1 in the demo and brought in 7 million.
Who’s Still Standing? rose from last Monday on NBC for a 1.6 in the 18-49 set, while Fear Factor dropped 8 percent to a 2.2 in the demo. Rock Center With Brian Williams hit a series low, a 0.8 rating, a 27 percent drop from last week. The network averaged a 1.5 18-49 rating for the night and 4.9 million viewers.
Back-to-back repeats of House gave Fox a 1.1 in the demo and 3.2 million for the night, while on The CW, encores of Gossip Girl and Hart of Dixie averaged a 0.3 and 794,000 viewers.
More to come.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Fien Print
William Jackson Harper