- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Bachelor scored ABC a rare Monday win over NBC, despite the fact that The Voice was brand new.
In the key demo of adults 18-49, The Bachelor‘s two-hour finale climbed to a season high 2.8 rating among adults 18-49 and 9.4 million viewers. The episode was even with the 2015 cycle’s finale. The live post-show, After the Final Rose, nabbed a steady 2.7 rating in the key demo.
The Voice still has bragging rights as the night’s highest-rated series, pulling a steady 3.0 rating with adults 18-49 and 12.2 million viewers. But combined with an even Blindspot (1.7 adults), NBC had to settle for No. 2 status for the night.
Third place for the night, CBS had new episodes of Supergirl (1.3 adults), Scorpion (1.5 adults) and NCIS: L.A. (1.3 adults). And on Fox, Gotham pulled a 1.3 rating with adults 18-49 and Lucifer nabbed a 1.2 rating.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
The Late Late Show Carpool Karaoke Primetime Special
Brian Cox and Alan Cumming Jam to Spice Girls’ “If You Wanna Be My Lover” in ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Teaser
‘Somebody Somewhere’ Star Jeff Hiller on How the Show Is “Queering It Up Through Humor”
Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Renew Long-Running Late-Night Feud: “Shove It Up Your Big Hairy A**”