- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
With an average 3.6 rating among adults 18-49, the final night of The Voice‘s blind auditions earned the top scores among the broadcast networks on Monday night — even though it was off three-tenths of a point from last week. The Night Shift (1.4 adults) held steady at 10 p.m.
ABC said goodbye to another season of The Bachelor. The episode was up two-tenths of a point from last week, pulling a 2.7 rating in the key demo. That score was matched by the After the Final Rose interview special, though Bachelor Chris Soules‘ swan song proved a far cry from last year’s Juan Pablo Galavis finale. It was down 18 percent.
2 Broke Girls (2.0 adults) made a steady return to the schedule ahead of Mike & Molly (2.0 adults), down two-tenths. Scorpion (2.0 adults) and NCIS: LA (1.7 adults) also head with their recent scores.
The Following took a sizable hit in its second week back on Fox, falling half of a point to a series live-plus-same day low 1.1 rating among adults 18-49.
Returns for both The Originals and Jane the Virgin proved steady on the CW, each averaging a 0.5 rating in the key demo.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Fien Print