- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Monday was a good one for the broadcast networks, with most Big Four series making significant gains from the previous week.
No series added more in the key demo than The Bachelor. The ABC series, which got off to a relatively limp start this season, climbed nearly 30 percent to a 1.8 rating among adults 18-49. The show easily topped everything for the night, including neighbor and network darling The Good Doctor. The medical drama was steady with a 1.7 rating in the key demo, though it did win the night among viewers with an audience of 9.3 million. ABC took the night by both measures.
All four CBS comedies — Kevin Can Wait (1.3 adults), Man With a Plan (1.2 adults), Superior Donuts (1.1 adults), 9JKL (1.0 adults) — were improved before a steady Scorpion (0.9 adults). On Fox, the first-season finale of The Gifted climbed to a 1.0 rating among adults 18-49 and stayed their during its second hour.
The Wall (1.2 adults), Better Late Than Never (1.0 adults) and The Brave (0.7 adults) were all improved on NBC — as was Supergirl (0.6 adults) on the CW. Valor came in with another 0.2 rating in the key demo.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day