- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Though all TV faced strong competition from the NCAA football championship game on ESPN (complete ratings on that Tuesday afternoon), that doesn’t alter the fact that most broadcast offerings on Monday night marked new lows.
Read More Burning Questions for TV’s Top Execs
On ABC, The Bachelor, tying NBC’s The Celebrity Apprentice for the night, fell half of a ratings point from last week’s premiere to pull a series low 1.7 among adults 18-49. That same-day drop led into an even Castle, tying its low of a 1.4 in the key demo.
Mike & Molly, the only original on CBS, was the top broadcast effort for the night, steady with a 2.1 rating among adults 18-49 — despite its lack of an original lead-in.
Celebrity Apprentice was off three-tenths of a point leading into State of Affairs. And without The Voice on the schedule, that state is decidedly weak. The drama was off two-tenths of a point from last week to hit another low — just a 0.8 rating among adults 18-49.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day