- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Bachelor in Paradise continues to deliver big numbers for ABC.
The fourth season of the reality spinoff, which saw production briefly shut down this summer following allegations of sexual misconduct, jumped 23 percent Monday in Nielsen overnight ratings. The two-hour installment averaged a 1.6 rating among adults ages 18-49 — making it the highest-rated episode of the season thus far and besting the impressive opening for the season four premiere (1.5 adults).
(The rise came a week after broadcast’s primetime offerings were interrupted by the president’s address about an increased military presence in Afghanistan.)
Bachelor in Paradise ranked as the top show of the night and, combined with a steady showing of To Tell the Truth (0.8 adults), led ABC to take the top spot.
Over on NBC, American Ninja Warrior (1.5 adults) was steady and Midnight, Texas (0.9 adults) was up.
So You Think You Can Dance (0.7 adults) was even for Fox.
The CW’s Hooten and the Lady was flat from last week’s repeat episode with a 0.2 rating.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day