- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Broadcast lost many eyeballs to ESPN on Monday night — and, knowing that, few bothered programming any new episodes.
Though ratings for Alabama’s college football playoff championship win over Clemson won’t arrive until Tuesday, the telecast (regularly one of the biggest of the cable calendar) likely topped the night by a wide margin of victory.
ABC topped the Big Four race, though The Bachelor did shed three-tenths of a point from last week’s season opener. It averaged a 1.9 rating among adults 18-49, tying Big Bang Theory repeats for the night’s top telecasts and leading into a steady Bachelor Live (1.0 adults).
NBC was the only other network airing originals. Comedies Superstore (1.5 adults) and Telenovela (1.0 adults) each lost three-tenths of a point from last week’s official debuts. At 9 p.m., The Biggest Loser shed two-tenths of a point for an average 1.1 rating in the key demo.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day