- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NBC took Memorial Day Monday with one of the night’s lone blocks of original programming. America’s Got Talent, down half a point from the previous Monday, topped all other broadcasts among adults 18-49 and viewers and earned a 2.7 demo rating and 10 million viewers. American Ninja Warrior, down 17 percent, took second place among all shows with a 2.0 adults rating. An encore of Grimm (0.9) rounded out the block, giving NBC a 1.9 rating with 18-49-ers for the night and 6.2 million viewers.
ABC’s The Bachelorette also was down as it shifted to 8 p.m. to fill the vacancy left by Dancing With the Stars. The two-hour broadcast earned a 1.8 rating among adults 18-49, a 25 percent drop from last week. A 10 p.m. encore of Castle (0.8) gave the network an average of a 1.5 rating among adults 18-49 for the night and 5.2 million viewers.
Encores of CBS’ regular Monday lineup brought a 1.2 demo rating for the network and 5.1 million viewers, while back-to-back encores of the recently departed House averaged a 0.8 adults rating and 2.4 million viewers for Fox.
The CW’s encores averaged 0.3 rating among adult 18-49 and just 678,000 viewers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Last Week Tonight With John Oliver
The Flight Attendant