- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
MasterChef won the night among adults 18-49 on Monday. With stiff competition and the Big Four airing mostly originals, the Fox show held steady with last week’s season high 1.9 rating in the key demo. 24: Live Another Day (1.5 adults) was also steady, helping Fox lead in the demo for the night.
The Bachelorette saw a small goose with adults under 50, rising two-tenths of a point on ABC for a 1.8 rating. Mistresses (0.8 adults) did not maintain its trajectory, falling three-tenths of a point at 10 p.m. against the night’s sparse scripted competition.
The second episode of Under the Dome this summer brought a four-tenths of a point drop on CBS, averaging a 1.7 rating among adults 18-49. Initial time-shifting for the show has been strong, with last week’s premiere jumping 52 percent — from a 2.1 in the demo to a 3.2 rating.
And while Under the Dome may have been the night’s most-watched with 7.7 million viewers, NBC’s steady American Ninja Warrior joined The Bachelorette in topping it with a 1.8 demo rating.
Beauty and the Beast was again steady on the CW, pulling a 0.3 rating among adults 18-49 in its season finale.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Flight Attendant