- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ABC built on its recent Monday showings with a boosted Bachelorette.
The most recent episode of the reality show, which has been pacing south of last summer’s outing, climbed two-tenths of a point for an average 1.6 rating among adults 18-49 and 6.1 million viewers. In the key demo, that represents a four-week high, while the audience was the biggest of the season.
Both numbers were enough to make it the top program of the night, though NBC managed to tie primetime in the key demo with its one-two of steady American Ninja Warrior and Spartan: Ultimate Team Challenge. NBC saw Ninja earn a 1.5 rating in the key demo, while Spartan held last week’s 1.0 rating.
So You Think You Can Dance (0.7 adults) and Superhuman (0.5 adults) were both new on Fox, as was Whose Line Is It Anyway? (0.2 adults) on the CW.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
the legend of vox machina