- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ABC and CBS shared a Monday victory in the key demo.
CBS, which kicked off the night with two hours of comedy encores, premiered the third episode of Under the Dome at 10 p.m. Averaging a 2.7 rating with adults 18-49, the drama was down two points from last week — but still easily topped all other original broadcasts for the night. The network averaged a 1.7 rating with adults 18-49 and 6.5 million viewers.
The Bachelorette (1.9 adults) inched up a tenth of a point on ABC, as did Mistresses (1.1 adults). ABC shared CBS’ 1.7 rating with adults 18-49 and averaged 5.9 million viewers.
Dropping one-tenth of point from last week’s premiere, American Ninja Warrior (1.6 adults) led into the premiere of Bear Grylls‘ Get Out Alive (1.4 adults). The series bested last week’s Siberia premiere but still fell shy of last summer’s Stars Earn Stripes debut. Siberia (1.0 adults) was down by a tenth at 10 p.m., giving NBC a nightly average of a 1.3 adults rating and 3.98 million viewers.
Comedy repeats brought Fox a 0.6 adults rating and 1.5 million viewers, while encores averaged a 0.2 rating and 545,000 viewers on The CW.
Univision averaged a 1.5 rating with adults 18-49 and 3.8 million viewers, and Telemundo pulled a 0.8 rating in the demo and 1.7 million viewers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day