- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As it distances itself from the episode that killed off that main character, Grey’s Anatomy dipped again on ABC — shedding four-tenths of a point for an average 2.2 rating among adults 18-49. The drama shared that score with a steady Scandal (2.2 adults) before surprise renewal American Crime pulled a steady 1.0 rating in the key demo.
The season finale of The Big Bang Theory (3.5 adults), in line with last week’s performance, was the top show of the night. Back-to-back episodes of The Odd Couple followed, both of them falling from the lead-in. The pair averaged a respective 1.8 and 1.5 rating among adults 18-49. (Last week’s episode averaged a 2.0 adults rating.) Elementary, steady, pulled a 1.1 rating in the key demo.
The Blacklist rebounded a bit on NBC, rising two-tenths of a point from last week’s same-day low to a 1.4 rating among adults 18-49. It should be said for The Blacklist that, despite live-viewing losses in its move to Thursday, the show has upped its performance among time-shifted viewing. Dateline (0.8 adults) was steady at 10 p.m.
Back-to-back episodes of Bones each averaged a 1.1 rating with adults 18-49 for Fox, steady with last week’s solo outing. And, on The CW, The Vampire Diaries (0.6 adults) and Reign (0.3 adults) also held.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day