- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Scoring another robust Thursday win, The Big Bang Theory helped power CBS primetime with a steady episode.
The comedy fetched a 2.3 rating among adults 18-49 and 12.5 million viewers at the top of the night, followed by steady episodes of Young Sheldon (1.9 adults) and Mom (1.4 adults). Life in Pieces was improved, earning a 1.1 rating in the key demo, before a new episode of SWAT (0.9 adults).
Grey’s Anatomy (1.6 adults), Station 19 (1.0 adults) and Scandal (0.9 adults) all held on ABC, as did new episodes of Gotham (0.7 adults) and Showtime at the Apollo (0.6 adults).
On NBC, Superstore (0.8 adults) and AP Bio (0.6 adults) held — but, without an original Will & Grace, freshman Champions sank to a 0.4 rating in the key demo. Chicago Fire led 10 o’clock with a 1.0 rating.
Supernatural (0.5 adults) and Arrow (0.4 adults) were both improved from the previous night.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day