- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CBS hit a season high with Big Brother on Thursday night, with the week’s eviction episode rising two-tenths of a point to a 2.3 rating among adults 18-49. The network won the night in viewers with 5.95 million and brought in a 1.7 rating in the key demo.
A new episode of Hell’s Kitchen (2.0 adults) dropped a tenth of a point on Fox, giving the network a nightly average of a 1.6 rating with adults 18-49 and 3.9 million viewers.
ABC saw Wipeout (1.1 adults and Rookie Blue (1.1 adults) both rise a tenth of a point, while Motive (0.8 adults) stayed flat. The network averaged a 1.0 rating with adults 18-49 and 4.7 million viewers.
And the Winner Is… (0.9 adults) shed two-tenths on NBC, while 10 o’clock’s Hollywood Game Night (1.1 adults) bested its lead-in again — though it was off two-tenths from its premiere. NBC averaged a 0.9 adults rating and 3.8 million viewers.
Encores brought a 0.2 adults rating and 653,000 viewers to The CW.
Univision topped the rest of the broadcasters for the night in the key demo, averaging a 1.8 rating with adults 18-49. The network also brought in 4.4 million viewers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day