- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CBS’ Big Brother won the night in the ratings, beating just a handful of originals airing on broadcast.
The latest installment of the summer reality series (6.8 million total viewers, 2.5 rating in adults 18-49 demographic) rose 4 percent from its last comparable telecast on Wednesday, easily winning the 8 p.m. time period. Though CBS ran repeats of Criminal Minds and CSI after Big Brother, the Tiffany network ranked second (1.7) behind Fox (1.8) in the key demo.
NBC’s Minute to Win It (4.7 million, 1.1) dipped 8 percent. America’s Got Talent (9.6 million, 2.4) hit a season low, dipping 14 percent but the competition series still won in its 9 p.m. time period. Love in the Wild (4.8 million, 1.4) sank 13 percent and is it’s lowest-rated telecast to date.
Fox won Wednesday in the key demo with the top six performance show of So You Think You Can Dance (5.4 million, 1.8) even though it was down 14 percent.
The CW aired repeats of America’s Next Top Model and ABC ran reruns of its comedies as well as Beyond Belief (5.4 million, 1.3), up 44 percent from last week, at 10 p.m.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day