- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Three Mondays into the fall season, Blindspot is almost inarguably a success. The NBC drama, which has seen its live-plus-three day scores solidify its dominance among the freshman class, held steady in its third episode — averaging a 2.5 rating among adults 18-49 and 9 million viewers, per live-plus-same-day results.
The drama nabbed that after a similarly steady episode of The Voice, which easily locked a nightly win for NBC with a 3.2 rating in the key demo and almost 12 million viewers.
CBS’ block was unchanged from the previous Monday. The Big Bang Theory (3.7 adults), Life in Pieces (1.9 adults), Scorpion (1.8 adults) and NCIS: Los Angeles (1.2 adults) all held steady. Over on ABC, the combo of Dancing With the Stars (1.7 adults) and Castle (1.3 adults) was similarly steady.
Gotham continues to hold steady on Fox, averaging a 1.5 rating in the key demo, but viewers seem to be less and less interested in Minority Report. Week three of the freshman drama saw it drop yet again, falling two-tenths of a point to just a 0.7 rating with adults 18-49 and only 3.2 million viewers.
As for the CW. This week will bring many premieres for the No. 5 network, but its Monday block of Jane the Virgin and freshman Crazy Ex-Girlfriend is still a week away from returning.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day