- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sunday’s matchup between the New England Patriots and the Indianapolis Colts brought victories across the board for NBC. Ahead of time zone adjustments, preliminary returns give the NFL game a 6.2 rating among adults 18-49 — completely in line with last week.
The race for No. 2 went to Fox, bolstered by an NFL lead-in. The Simpsons (2.9 adults) held steady with its last outing, while Brooklyn Nine-Nine (2.2 adults) and Family Guy (2.2 adults) improved by three-tenths of a point. Brooklyn Nine-Nine may be singing a slightly different tune once football season is over, but for now the Fox comedy’s move to Sunday has been nothing but a success after its soft freshman season on Tuesdays.
Bob’s Burgers moved into the Mulaney time slot this week, improving its score two-tenths of a point to a 1.7 rating among adults 18-49.
A steady America’s Funniest Home Videos (1.5 adults) was followed by a two-hour Once Upon a Time. The latter held steady with its most recent score — while Revenge (1.5 adults) improved two-tenths with its non-Resurrection lead-in.
After a slightly boosted 60 Minutes (1.7 adults), the entire CBS lineup — Madam Secretary (1.5 adults), The Good Wife (1.3 adults), CSI (1.3 adults) — was steady with last Sundays live-plus-same-day showings.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day