- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Another Thursday, another bout of football preemptions.
The night’s scores are subject to significant change for most of the Big Four, with the NFL airing in select markets, but it will be a CBS win any way you slice it. A somewhat diminished Big Brother logged a 1.8 rating among adults 18-49, easily the night’s top telecast. (Neighbor Zoo held with a 0.6 rating in the key demo.)
NBC will see downward adjustment for SNL Weekend Update, as it has for the previous two episodes, but the half-hour continues to perform for the network. The summer special run scored a tentative 1.5 rating on Thursday, after adjusting down to a 1.2 rating among adults 18-49 the previous two weeks. The Wall (1.0 adults) and The Night Shift (0.8 adults) held steady.
Boy Band wrapped its quiet freshman season on ABC. Prior to adjustments, it scored a 0.7 rating among adults 18-49 and 2.7 million viewers. Afterwards, Battle of the Network Stars sunk to a 0.5 demo rating.
Renewed Fox shows Beat Shazam (0.8 adults) and Love Connection (0.6 adults) were both flat.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day