- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Things got even worse for BrainDead during its second week.
The new CBS drama, which had a soft bow last Monday, averaged just a 0.5 rating among adults 19-49 and 3.4 million viewers at 10 o’clock. Those dips, roughly two-tenths of a point in the key demo and 1.2 million viewers, come without the stiff competition that the NBA Finals brought last week.
The Bachelorette, steady with its last original telecast, led the night with a 2.1 rating among adults 18-49 on ABC. The network still lagged behind NBC, which had steady episodes of both American Ninja Warrior (1.8 adults) and Spartan: Ultimate Team Challenge (1.5 adults). The latter marks a pretty big win for NBC. The reality competition lost zero steam from its week-ago premiere.
Elsewhere, ABC also aired a new episode of Mistresses (0.8 adults). Fox had steady outings of So You Think You Can Dance (0.8 adults) and Houdini & Doyle (0.4 adults).
On the CW, Reign (0.3 adults) and Whose Line Is It Anyway (0.3 adults) also held.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day